Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Peach Time

It was one of those nice sunny days again YEAH so I got the opportunity to wear this orange 60's skirt which is probably one of my favourites of all time.  I love the texture, this amazing bright sunny colour and the cut, so pretty much anything about it  AH-MAZING :-). I can't wait for the summer to stay for sure to wear it more often. I can't say enough good things about these Zara heels but they have that magic of upgrade each outfit. They let appear your legs so beautiful and I really have those stamping mash potatoe legs - Kartoffelstampfer- how I call them in german, let me tell you :-D.
I paired my outfit with my new favourite clutch from H&M and my Sheba necklace from HRH Collection. As the skirt is so bright I decided to combine it with a more plain white skirt that has a nice embellished collar. Hope you enjoy my outfit and the nice scenery.
Muah,
Ani
Skirt: H&M; Shirt: Vero Moda; Heels: ZARA, Sunnies: Channel; Necklace: HRH Collection; Clutch: H&; Ring: Pilgrim; Bracelet: H&M+ Asos


PS: I'd love to know what you think about my post, so feel free to leave a comment and subscribe :-)

5 comments:

  1. die schuhe sind toll!!!
    i like! lio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogosphere is going mental for these Zara heels - you look great in them

    Nicola x
    www.lushaliscious.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty I just bought those Zara Heels as well, I love them. Very pretty heels and can paired with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, dear, that skirt is excellent, very nice color and shape! Have a nice day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dora, Yeah love that skirt as its so versatile and that peach/orange is such a fun colour for the up coming season. Have a great weekend :-), lookking forward to see more of your outfits dear :-*

    ReplyDelete