Wednesday, November 7, 2012

An Old Flame Never Dies with Blogger friends #2

Good morning Everyone!

Wednesday can't begin better with starting my "An Old Flame Never Dies" series with this pretty lady and my dearest blogger friend Jenny from crazystylelove.


I am so excited that the wonderful Ani has given me the honour of participating in her clever "An Old Flame Never Dies" series.  My name is Jenny and I'm a girly-girl with a penchant for all things pretty.  Crazy Style Love is my personal style diary of my daily fashion choices.  My style is very feminine and my closet is full of classic silhouettes, bright colours and statement accessories.  

I instantly loved Ani's idea for this series.  I truly love to shop, but I'm also on a budget, so sometimes I need a reminder that I don't always have to buy new things. I can still get my shopping fix by shopping my closet and trying to pair old pieces in new ways.

Thank you again for having me, Ani!  I can't wait to see your next look, and also who you feature next week!

 Jacket: Club Monaco (7 years)
Top: H&M (2 years)
 Skirt: Club Monaco (8 years)
Handbag: Chanel (5 years)
Shoes: Nine West (3 years)




Thank you so much for digging out your beautiful oldies for my series Jenny. Make sure to check out her blog which exudes feminity, elegance and extravagance. She is surely one of my favourite bloggers.

If you want to participate in this series let me know!

<3 Ani


24 comments:

  1. She is one of my favourite bloggers too, always so feminine and pretty!!

    ladybear.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done remix of oldies that don't look old at all.

    Bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hon..I think this a fabulous idea and I would love to be a part..let me know!
    jenny and I are great blogger friends..love her style!
    Sheree xxxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE her blog! She is one of the most beautiful and stylish woman I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of your lovely blogs - fun to see you together here!
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool idea!!! I love it!!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is darling!!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the flowy skirt!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ani, I'm very excited about your series-would love to participate!!!!
    And of course, Jenny looks gorgeous-love how she paired this structured jacket with the skirt!!!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea Ani!! How can I get involved??
    I also love Jenny's blog. She's one of my favorite Top Ten Bloggers!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing series Ani! I love Jenny's blog :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit and wonderful idea for the series! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so very much for featuring my look, Ani! This series is such a great idea! Can't wait to see who else you feature!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit post as ever, Jenny, and so thrilled to have found a fabulous new fashion blogger in Ani! Thanks for the intro. Now following and looking forward to more fun posts!
    Whitley
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great guest post! Jenny has amazing style!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this series so far Ani! Such a unique idea! love the jacket you are wearing Jenny!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love her blog and that outfit is adorable!1

    Xo, Rachel
    Glitzy Blues

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely series concept. That skirt is so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this classy look! That skirt is so pretty. Love the color. And I am so jealous of the Chanel.... one day....one day! :)

    -- Krista
    www.junkindiggingettinlost.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great feature Ani! Love her style! That white jacket is beautiful:)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm sure Jenny has always the BEST stuff hanging around in her closet....you couldnt have chosen better Ani!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a great idea and Jenny always looks super feminine and classy...so it's no wonder that she has these beautiful pieces in her wardrobe.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete