Sunday, October 27, 2013

Trendsetter link up on Midi skirts










Skirt: Asos; Jacket: Zara; Heels: Nine West, Belt: Asos, Sunnies: Espirt. Bag: Chanel

Midi skirts are such trendsetters for this season and I couldn't admire this elegant feminine style more. When I saw women wearing those midies in the late summer, I always thought they are not made for me and would cut off my legs as I am only 5.5 and only flatter on tall women. As with every Fashion trends the secrete really lies in finding the piece that fits your body best according to fabrics, cuts and Patterns. So don't be encouraged when you tried one on and it didn't work for you.
My black faux leather guipure lace jacket makes the perfect match to this neoprene cobalt skirt. The Leopard print in my belt and heels adds enough interest to this look. I did good, incorporating 3 of my favorite Trends in one look- midi skirt, faux leather and Leopard print.

Are you ready for our TrendSetters LINK-UP? Rules are very easy: 1. Follow your hosts Elena @dc in style, Ani @fleurani and our beautiful guest host Jenny @Crazy Style Love 2. Link to your new post (specific to the theme - "Midi") not your blog's main page The theme for our next Trend Link-Up is the Statement Necklace, so save the date – December 1st, style the look (it has to be a new post) and join us !!! And now it's your turn to show us your style and meet amazing bloggers!
trendsetters logo

Keep updated by following along:

19 comments:

  1. This skirt is absolutely gorgeous on you! I think the length fits you perfectly and I am in love with your lace back jacket too!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is simply fabulous! Completely love the contrast of cobalt with leopard!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midi skirts are so trendy and yours is absolutely gorgeous. This cobalt blue piece is a gorgeous statement and very versatile. All of you ladies styled your midi skirts so nicely! Great collaboration!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and a great outfit. The skirt is amazing! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this old Hollywood glam!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very pretty outfit! Glad you found a skirt that you are happy with, and it looks great with your leopard heels! Thanks for stopping by :)

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My German friend is totally killing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that skirt is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Such a pretty color on you!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look! I recently acquired a gorgeous Topshop midi skirt - such a flattering piece!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ani that skirt is gorgeous! I love a good midi skirt, and the cobalt color is stunning! Love that you paired it with leopard print!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am smitten with the skirt, I bought it as well and cannot wait to style it with polka dots. You have styled it very nicely. The Black really accentuates the brilliance of Cobalt Blue, it's a very dynamic colour!
    Nice outfit Ani!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one trend that I haven't tried out yet, although I love the cut. Your blue one is just gorgeous! So right for the leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cobalt skirt, especially with your belt to add a bit of accent!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello lovely!! You look stunning!! I do love this colour combination together & with the leopard print shoes it's even more perfect!! Wonderful. I hope your weekend has been bliss!! xxx

    Kizzy The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look like a star!

    www.confassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you styled your midi skirt! Super cute!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing in this blue skirt! I'm glad you decided to try the trend, because I believe you can definitely wear this skirt :-) great outfit, and a very beautiful background as well ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow nice
    http://madebyasha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete